Wednesday, January 8, 2014

First Post (What a creative title!)

So I'm completely new to blogging and will attempt to keep my expectations of myself low.  Example: I have intentions to eventually password-protect this blog for the boys' privacy.  But, I have to actually look into how to do that and so I've decided to be OK with beginning before I've figured it out.

This is generally just a site that will allow me to easily keep a diary of sorts so that I can look back and remember things the boys have been up to, like their milestones and other fun things.  And it also lets me share these things with my Minnesota family & friends who don't get to see these things in person very often. So rather than emailing photos & messages about things, they'll be able to go to this website and see for themselves.

That's the idea anyway.  We'll see how things go!

No comments:

Post a Comment