Friday, January 10, 2014

Molars & Canines

So I came home from work yesterday and was greeted with the news that lo and behold, G has his first molar!  And it's obviously been there for awhile - it's his bottom right one.  I wasn't looking for molars yet, because he still doesn't have his bottom 4 front teeth yet - just his bottom 2.  So, just like with W where I wasn't looking for his molars because I thought the canines came in first, I missed the big appearance.  Oh well.  So far I only see the one molar, but apparently all 4 usually come in at about the same time.  Hopefully there's nothing wrong with the front incisors that haven't poked through yet.

W continues to be an early teether, with his top canines coming in just after Christmas as a 14 month old.
Not much other news, except that they were in giggly happy moods this morning when they woke up and I got to enjoy them for a few minutes before I had to head to work.  Excited that there's a whole weekend ahead of us!  Hopefully we'll get a chance to introduce them to snow for the first time, since there's plenty on the ground & the temps could reach 40 both days.  I'll try to get pictures if so - and then try to post them here!

No comments:

Post a Comment